Billionaire Mark Cuban gives advice to lottery winners.
In a special video interview billionaire Mark Cuban gave potential lottery winners some advice when they won. He was joined onscreen with some of the investors starring in the reality tv series 'Shark Tank.' Watch the video below. And their advice?...
Robert Herjavec says "buy a Ferrari."
Kevin O'Leary told winners to diversify and not put it all in one basket.
Barbara Corcoran says everyone is going to come out of the woodwork...
Daymond John: Don't tell anybody for a long time.
Lori Greiner advised to stay calm and reflect on the win.
Watch the video below to see all the investor's full comments and sometimes wacky advice:
Shark Tank investors:
- Billionaire Mark Cuban, owner and chairman of AXS TV and outspoken owner of the 2011 NBA championship Dallas Mavericks
- Real estate mogul Barbara Corcoran
- "Queen of QVC" Lori Greiner
- Technology innovator Robert Herjavec
- Fashion and branding expert Daymond John
- Venture capitalist Kevin O'Leary.